Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://www.achivia.in website (the "Service") operated by ACHIVIA ("us", "we", "our" or "ACHIVIA").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
Unless otherwise stated, www.achivia.in and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on www.achivia.in. The Logo(s), Content and Pictures are subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files, or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Redistribute material from this website - except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution;
- Republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by ACHIVIA.
ACHIVIA has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that ACHIVIA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. www.achivia.in makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, www.achivia.in does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial, or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
www.achivia.in will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if www.achivia.in has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Odisha, India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us
Last Edited on 2022-10-28