Profile Description : Relationship Manager, Market Development
NO. OF POSITIONS: 1
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
This profile involves developing key relationships through educating and engaging the market in all the appropriate and available platforms in the business to improve our market position and ability to create long term value for key stakeholders.
Some of the key highlights involve:
- Identifying business opportunities, develop key customer & client relationships and maintain extensive knowledge of market conditions and sentiment
- Relationship Development Understand priorities and needs of stakeholders, formulate and propose personalized solutions that create long last relationships and ensure their higher education needs are met
- Action strategies to market and develop relationships for all lines of businesses.
- Gain and absorb market specific intelligence on higher education, career opportunities, skill shortages and industry dynamics
- Intermediate level of responsibilities and interaction with universities to manage market relationships, external communication and learning and development
- Revenue Generation for an assigned portfolio of geographies, areas of study, partners and lines of businesses.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing
Role: Assistant / Associate Marketing Manager
Employment type: Full-time
Keyskills: Market Development, Public relations, Relationship Management, Corporate Sales, <Institutional Sales, Sales and Marketing